This exciting opportunity involves the delivery of quality taxation advice to an extensive client base, together with the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department. The role will provide the right candidate with the ability to enhance their career and to develop their experience in all areas of taxation by working closely with the Taxation Team and Taxation Partner.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and corporate clients under all tax heads.
- Work closely with the Tax Team and the Partners on specific tax planning and advisory assignments.
- Work as part of a team and liaise with other departments and staff.
- Be a qualified/part qualified CTA.
- Be fully aware and conversant with Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
- Minimum of 2 years practice experience in a taxation department.
- Able to effectively manage a number of assignments simultaneously to strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Applicants are invited to forward Curriculum Vitae in strict confidence to:
2nd Floor RiverPoint
Lower Mallow Street